Looking For Something?

20111208

The Body Shop Haul

I went shopping today since I bought my Groupons yesterday for The Body Shop. I was extremely excited when I walked in because they did a scratch off to determine what deal I would get for the day. Well when I scratched it, I got 50% off my entire purchase! On top of that, you get a 6.7 oz holiday body butter for $1 when you spend $35. All in all, I should have paid $97 before taxes. However, my subtotal was $40. Since I bought those Groupons yesterday, I really only spent $20 before taxes. :)

Here's what I got:
Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash (retails @ $12)
Seaweed Clarifying Toner (retails @$12)
Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream (retails @ $16)
Tea Tree Oil (retails @$9)
(2) 100% Natural Lip Roll-On in Coconut (retails @ $6)
Baked Cheek Colour in Coral (retails @$18)
Body Butter in Candied Ginger (retails @ $18)

Seaweed Skin Care System for Combination/Oily Skin
Tea Tree Oil for Removing Blemish Spots
100% Natural Roll-On in Coconut
Candied Ginger Body Butter
Baked Cheek Colour in Coral
Coral Swatches
Coral Swatches (I tried to make it as true to color as possible)

No comments:

Post a Comment